Start a new Blog in English

I'm just here, in this blog, nowadays (2022) in order to start a new journey of my life... Yeah, this time, I graduated on Chemical engineering, since 2019.1. As I always said in this blog, I've been anxious about everything all my life, especially about my graduation. And now, I've graduated and I'm still sad. In fact, after this covid (After no, because we are in this situation yet), everything turned upside down for everyone. And getting a job or other occupation has become an impossible mission. So, I tried to move to SC, where I had a bad experience with everything I lived. For instance, I started having more anxiety attacks throughout the day, for a long period, in addition to insecurity, feeling weak and decreased. So I had to go back to my house in SSA, but there I was bothering someone. This situation makes me make a decision: go back to my mother. And that destroyed me deeply. I had to look for a professional to help me find out what was happening to me, because I didn't smile and feel anything anymore. In just a few months, I discovered many things about myself and my family with the help of professionals. I had to take medicine for a period as well, but now, I'm fine and I stopped taking them. So... That's it. for now, because if I tell you everything in detail, I would never leave this blog. And now, I'm going to write in English to improve my writing skills. Bye Bye MS SR

Comments