Daily (small)Diary



 Hi, there!

Do you everything ok?

I'm fine, thanks for asking me... kkkkkk

I know that you don't ask me anything, but I'm telling you about my feeling right now... You could handle this.

Ok... Today I got to do some activities that I was planning some days ago, and I feel so light and proud of myself.

Honestly? I'm so happy to complete a task today that I avoided for a long time, and finished. Do you know what is this? That's INCREDIBLE.

But, I have to do more later... so, I have to contain myself and "VOILÁ".

My online class will start only on 8th July at night with my particular teacher to enhance my skills in writing and speaking that I have more difficulty with, but I'm already training the tasks.

Moreover, I put to practice the Pomodoro method in my time study today, and I'm following at risk, making 50 min to study and 10 min to rest.

That's it for today.

Bye Bye MS SR

Comments